Thursday, September 16, 2010

Well, What a Surprise!

(Click on the photo to view a larger image.)

I have, on many occasions, mentioned the Dorchester Senior Citizen's Center, the place at which I volunteer. Due to many other conflicting commitments, I have been on hiatus from the center since the end of May 2010 and am due to return this month. In my absence, the center director, Ms. JoAnne Biswakarma, updated her center's blog and among her posts what should I find but a photo of myself standing before a display of the projects I did with the center's members. What a surprise!

Click here to go to the post featuring me. Click here to read about all the events that have taken place at Dorchester Senior Citizen's Center.


Ballo ergo sum

- Gitana, the Creative Diva
Design team member for About Art Accents

1 comment:

  1. What a nice surprise, indeed. :-)

    Ben
    http://kissthecook-ben.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete