Thursday, April 19, 2018

Moving On Up

(Click on the photo to view a larger image.)

Click here to read about
my latest project.

For quite some time now, I've been thinking about moving to a different blog domain that would allow me more flexibility in creating my posts. For all the advantages of Blogspot, it can be quite cumbersome at times. Furthermore, it doesn't allow me to build and link multiple pages like a regular website. So after much deliberation and even more procrastination, I have decided to make the leap to my own domain on Wordpress. From this point forward, I will be posting on Wordpress on my own site, gitana-thecreativediva.com. (I'm consistent if nothing else.)

The move to Wordpress brings with it a learning curve that I am currently working through slowly. Initially I thought I wouldn't be able to figure out how to build a site, create pages, assemble photo galleries, etc., but I'm doing it, albeit slowly. The panic that set in after I dove in is subsiding a bit and I have no doubt I will come on the other side of this just fine. For the present, it is a work in progress. I eventually plan to sell my work through the site but that's still down the road a ways. For now, baby steps.

Although the site is still incomplete, I have managed to put up a blog post where you can read more about the golden mask you see in the photo. You can find it here or you can click the hyperlink under the photo cation above. Please go check it out, leave me some love in the comments section and subscribe. And share it with your friends. Every little bit helps.

See you at my new address.

- Gitana, the Creative Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment