Sunday, June 28, 2009

Crazy Busy

(Note: Click on an image for a larger view)

I have been so busy that I haven't had time to post any of the things I've created recently. Two of the cards I've created are for swap contests so I can't post them until the voting has been completed.

I'm currently working on something I've never done before... a baby book/photo album. I'm not really into scrapbooking as I prefer cards but I wanted to make something special for the mother-to-be that she can hand down to her soon-to-be-born son so I decided to extend myself. It's more difficult than I would have thought but the more pages I do, the more I like it although I definitely prefer cards and ATC's. I'll post some of those pages in the future. In the meantime, here's a beautiful rainbow that I photographed from my front steps right after a sunshower.

Ballo ergo sum
- Gitana, the Creative Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment