Friday, December 28, 2012

Reprise of a Winning Post

(Click on photo to view a larger image.)

Once again I find myself so firmly caught in day-to-day affairs that I haven't had the time to post to my blog and with the current spate of holiday activities in full swing it may be a little while before I'm able to post again. To help fill some of the void I have decided to re-run a three part Cuttlebug tutorial series I posted in early 2009 that enjoyed quite a bit of attention from many crafters. Here is the link to the first of these posts. Links to the second and third part of the tutorial are included in the post.

I hope you enjoy discovering the many possibilities in using the Cuttlebug Vintage die set as much as I enjoyed creating this tutorial. It was a lot of fun. And please leave a comment or two. I'd love to hear from you.

Ballo ergo sum
- Gitana, the Creative Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment