Saturday, March 15, 2014

OSA Crane Swap – 2014

(Click on any photo to see a larger image.)

As I said in one of my recent posts, I'm making an effort to create more cards through the OSA weekly layout challenge. (Click here to read that post.) Each week a winner is randomly chosen from the participants in that week's challenge to win a small prize. My card at right featuring the Asian fans was chosen as a winner and my prize was a set of acrylic stamps from Mark's Finest Papers and Stamps (Birds of the Orient 2014) that featured cranes and Asian kanji symbols. Inasmuch as I only had one crane stamp that had already gotten quite a bit of use, I was thrilled to receive some more cranes. In order to put some mileage on my new stamps, I was invited to join OSA's Crane Swap 2014 by its hostess, Margo Seegrist.  Below is the card I created for this swap. This card also gave me the opportunity to work with a wonderful new cutting die I recently purchased. The details on all the materials used in this card are below. 

Please feel free to comment below if you have any questions on how either of these cards was created. I love getting feedback. 

OSA Crane Swap – 2014

Stamps:
  Crane, kanji: Birds of the Orient 2014, Mark’s Finest Papers & Stamps
  Bamboo:  Asian Influences, Inkadinkado #97616
Ink:
  Versafine Onyx Black
  Whispers Apple Green
  Versamark Dazzle Champagne
Flourish die cut: Viney Swirl, Hot Off The Press #5319
Polka Dot Background: Michael Miller Memories Fabric Paper (discontinued)
Base Card: Die Cuts With A View Street Lace Box of Cards

Self Adhesive rhinestones in various sizes

Ballo ergo sum
- Gitana, the Creative Diva


No comments:

Post a Comment